Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blocking V-Neck Cardigan

This is a shot of blocking the cardigan out on the bottom. I'm letting it dry for a few days...smells like a wet dog. In the meantime, a little hike to Twin Falls with the hubby and a picnic lunch on the tailgate!

I have just received my "invitation" and have joined Ravelry the group of knitters/crocheters/etc. and am learning now how to set up the whole thing. It will take me some learning. Wow, there is a ton of info and groups on that site! I am only beginning to get into it. If you go on, I am NeenerKnits. But you've seen it all here on the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo, twin falls is soooo pretty! I'm sure we have a place like that here, but haven't found it yet! one of my favorite things to do is to be in the mountains like that during the fall, when it's great weather!