Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Graduation!

Sharing a BIG grad party for my daughter who is graduating college, and one of my nieces who is graduating high school, we had a beautiful day for the gathering on Sunday! Congratulations, Michelle! Four years of hard work! You did it! Later on you get to wear the cap and gown. For now, get to work eating cake! Lots of it! We had two Costco cakes! (Ooof!)
Way to go, Kelsey! You will both go far in life with the talents the Lord has given you!
Oh, and for senior fun, Michelle went river rafting on the Wenatchee River and survived to tell of it! Yikes! I am so glad I didn't know how scary it looked until after you got home. I think it's cool that you got to ride in a raft with a dog named "Bean" who had his own life jacket! Brave woman! To view the scary picture, go to River and you will see what I mean! Look for the dog's head!

2 comments:

~Bethany said...

Congratulations Michelle!

Beatriz said...

Congratulations, Michelle! You sure are brave to go river rafting. Looks like scary fun.