Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Joy

Homemade card from my artist daughter...so cute! She is the one who makes the cute cards I have
on my side bar.   

 Chocolati truffles in mocha and salted caramel and gift card to go get coffee at same shop! Yum!

Beautiful handmade card from my mother-one of many she has done for all occasions!
This must be where we all get our creative talents. From my mom!

My own skein of soft alpaca from a cute farm on San Juan Island and sheared off of "Foxy Lady" for a warm little project, from my oldest daughter and son in law!

Thank you to the little alpaca with the great name for giving up her wool!

Beautifully handmade beaded necklace and earrings from my daughter. She made me this so I don't steal her necklace. She might sell on Etsy soon too. Talented kiddos!

Tulips, card and surprise necklace from my honey!

The "reasons" I'm a proud momma!

Hope your Mother's Day was blessed!

3 comments:

Miggsie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and what a great picture of you and your beautiful girls!!

Sandee said...

What a great day! And the sun even shone a bit too, didn't it?

Susan gave me such a sweet card too. She had hand decorated it. Inside it simply said:
"Okay.....now I get it.""

Beatriz said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Jeannine!