Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fetching "Latte" and "Wendy"

More Fetching fingerless gloves. Here are my "Latte" ones in a Debbie Bliss Cashmerino dk weight. It's a smaller gauge merino wool/microfibre/cashmere blend. One skein made both gloves. Photo taken at Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill. (Seattle, WA) My gloves also got to visit the North End Bakery on Capitol Hill today...and they enjoyed the cinnamon roll and latte very much.
And they especially enjoyed their visit to the plant conservatory as well!
Below, are the Fetching "Wendy" gloves for my sister, who requested the plum color. Done in the Diana Collection in a silk/merino blend. One skein did both gloves.

This pattern is so great! It is free on Ravelry and uses size 6 double pointed needles. I am bound to make more for gifts, as they are so "fetching" and sort of "catching"!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

They're lovely! And I love the way you've photographed them, looks like professional models. You may have inspired me to make some for myself :-)