Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finishing Poppy!

This sweater will always remind me of our nice and warm February trip down to San Diego and our excursion to several yarn shops. My patient husband walked around the block while waiting for me to purchase a few more skeins to add to the "bouquet" of my Poppy sweater.


All done except a bit of steam blocking on the neckline and hem where the crochet edging is curling a bit. I LOVE THIS! But it is very, very HOT right now in Seattle so I cannot wear this yet!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks fantastic! Can't imagine trying it on here though with 108 degree weather!:) Perfect for your rainy winters though!:) Have a great weekend...now to decide what to knit next!

Beatriz said...

You did a wonderful job on the striping. I'm so amazed at your talent. Wow. I'm working on a multicolor project with a million ends to weave in. Hopefully I'll have pics soon.