Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rightside Up, Upside Down

Violette-le-duc , by Norah Gaughan from her Vol.3 book. (Click to go to hyperlink) Here it is shown upside down, though the sleeve positioning doesn't lend itself to wearing in this manner. This was how it was shown in the pattern book, however, and was intriguing to us.
Violette shown rightside up as I will wear it... Click on this hyperlink: Berroco Blog as it shows the model wearing it rightside up, which was very helpful for me to see.




3 comments:

Dawn said...

looks great...I like it better with the clasp in the middle...looks better than the book!:) hugs

choo choo knits said...

It's nice to see this on you finally! I'm sure you'll wear it often!

Beatriz said...

What a great look on you. And the color is so beautiful. I'm sure you will enjoy wearing this for years to come.